£38000 - £42000 per annum
0151 559 8680
2 months ago
The service is looking for either an experienced Deputy or current Registered Manager to join a new home, which cares and supports for up to 4 young people with EBD, based in Oldham.
Salary and Hours
- £36,000 - 42,000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Manage children's residential care home
- Be responsible for care and support of up to 4 young people in your care
- Assist with opening and preparation of the service
- Be registered with Ofsted
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Manage Rotas
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence
- Registered Manager experience, or experience as a Deputy Manager
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!