£30000 - £35000 per annum
0151 559 8680
2 months ago
The vacancy is to be the Registered Manager for a 4 bedded service, supporting young people with learning disabilities, Autism and mental health.
The specific service aims to provide educational support on the National and Steiner Waldorf Curriculum supporting young people between the ages of 7-19.
The service is based in Sheffield.
- Up to £35,000
- Manage children's residential service
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- Ensure the service offers therapeutic and educational support to all young people in your care
- Ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Manage staff team ensuring the service offers OFSTED standard care and support
- NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management for Care Services is essential
- Working with children/young people with learning disabilities and special education needs
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
Or refer a friend for up to £250!