£64 - £70 per day
22 days ago
until July 2021
As a teaching assistant, you will be supporting the individual with manual handling, toileting, and general classroom support. The primary school is based near Mold, Flintshire, and has a happy and friendly atmosphere with dedicated, supporting staff.
Applicants must have manual handling training and experience of working with children with physical disabilities and autism.
The position will be starting mid-October until July 2021.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £64- £70 dependant on experience and qualifications
Monday - Friday, 8:45 am - 3:10 pm.
- To support the class teacher
- Ensure the individual's additional needs are met
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people, and the community
- Assist with personal care, toileting, manual handling
- Experience in special educational needs.
- Teaching Assistant level 1 desirable
- Manual handling certificate (current)
- Personal care experience
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
- Rights to work in the UK - Passport or full birth certificate
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.