£8.75 - £10.77 per hour, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
Successful Support Worker applicants will work between specialist residential services in and around the Leyland area and a close by specialist school.
We are looking for Support Workers, Senior Support Workers and a Team Leader for the services so please state your preference on your application
Rates are between £8.75 per hour to £10.77 per hour depending on the position.
NVQ Level 3 in either Children and Young People or Health and Social Care is essential for the Senior Roles.
Due to the extensive training given we will accept support worker applicants who have worked within adult support services previously as well as support workers with experience working with young people
We have an interview date coming up w/c 12th October via online so please state your availability on your application
Support Worker Benefits Include:
- Paid regular training – Including Team teach
- Above industry average salary and sleep in rate.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that provides a clear career path and potential to grow within the organisation.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Put through and paid NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People within 6 months of starting.
- Perkbox (employee discount scheme)