£127.72 per day
02921 660 880
17 days ago
Working with Vetro Education offers a wide range of working opportunities. You will be introduced to a number of schools allowing you to showcase your teaching ability and develop your versatility and skills. NQT's are welcome to apply.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Teach in all areas of the school curriculum
- Support children of low-level ability
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons that cater to all student ability
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- 1-year Teaching experience (where we can obtain a reference)
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £127.72 per day minimum - based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work, part time or full time
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.