£127.72 - £140 per day
4 months ago
Until July 2021
As a Business Studies Teacher you will need to teach across a wide range of ages and abilities, and from Year 7 to ‘A’ level, as required.
The school is looking for a committed, enthusiastic teacher who has high expectations to join this team in their drive to achieve new heights in academic excellence.
Duties of the role will include;
- To demonstrate sound classroom practice and innovation
- To teach Business Studies across the ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- To mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department’s quality assurance procedures
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved
- To develop the contribution of vocational studies to the School Improvement Plan
- To participate in the school’s weekly enrichment program
- To follow the school’s behavior for learning policy
- To contribute to the wider life of the school
- To participate in the school’s program of continuing professional development
- The willingness to teach ICT or another vocational subject would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Qualified to teach Business Studies (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of teaching up to A-level
- Experience in classroom management
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £127.22 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local, and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated, and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.