£127.72 - £140 per day
14 days ago
Nov 2020 -July 2021
The role is full time, Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm to start after half term until July 2021. Pays between 127.72 - £140 per day.
Are you a highly motivated Mathematics Teacher who wants to make a difference?
The school’s culture of aspiration and ambition is clearly demonstrated in classes. Teachers are aspirational for their pupils and set high expectations for them. Pupils respond positively.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Be a Maths specialist teaching up to key stage 4
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Secondary Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years of experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone