£64 - £65 per annum
4 months ago
Nov 2020 - Mar 2021
As a school support assistant you will be working in a dual role as a floating teaching assistant and school administrator. Applicants must have experience using the school system ‘SIMS’ and have experience working with secondary age pupils in the classroom.
The role is full time Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30pm starting in November until Easter 2021.
In order to be considered for support assistant with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Experience in using SIMS
- Have GCSE’s in English and Maths
- Have a least 3 months experience working as a teaching assistant up to KS4
- Be happy to do general admin duties
- Welsh speaking would be an advantage but not essential
- Can manage classroom behaviour
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established recruitment manager.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years of experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone