£9 - £9.42 per hour
0151 559 8680
17 days ago
My client is a highly regarded national company providing person-centered care within mental health services such as CAMHS, Learning Disabilities, PICU, Personality Disorder, Rehabilitation, Acute, Low & Medium Secure. You will be working with a flexible, positive team that is both supportive and person-centered.
You would also be encouraged with regard to opportunities for progression and enhancement of your skillset.
Pay & Hours:
- £9.00 - £9.42 per hour
- Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
- Both full time and part-time
- Paid weekly with no payroll fee
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
- Conducting observations to ensure patient and staff safety
- Care delivery according to structured care plans
- Crisis management
- Escorting patients into the community
- Assisting patients with all aspects of rehabilitation
- Multi-disciplinary working with the clinical team
- Previous experience within mental health & learning disability settings
- Right to work in the UK
- Adaptable & resilient
- Caring and compassionate
- At least 6 months experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer - covering last 2 years
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered.
Vetro Recruitment has a nationwide presence providing permanent and temporary recruitment to the NHS and private sector. With over 40 years of experience within specialist mental health areas such as CAMHS, PICU, Forensic, Personality Disorder, Rehab, Custody, Learning Disabilities & acute services. Vetro Recruitment provides comprehensive support and guidance to our specialist Mental Health clients within areas such as Drugs and Alcohol, ABI, Rehab, Personality Disorder, Forensic Services, Eating Disorder, and many other specialisms within mental health.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.