£17684 - £19793 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We are looking for energetic, committed and passionate individuals to support vulnerable children and young people aged 8-18 years old who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
** You will need to hold a Full, UK Manual Driving Licence for this role **
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
Salary: £17,684 - £19,793 per year, plus £63 per sleep in shift.
Shifts and Hours: 12-24hr sleep-in shifts on a rolling rota (depending on the needs of the home) - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent. You will work 4-8 sleep-in shifts a month.
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, resilient and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full Training and support.
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People / Children's Residential qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Experience within a children's residential setting or with challenging behaviours is an advantage.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 23 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews are currently being held via Microsoft Teams or Zoom video calling in order to adhere to the social distancing measures.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!