£30000 - £35000 per annum
0151 559 8680
13 days ago
You will be providing care for young people and adults with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment in the Potters Bar area. The CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure services are for young people aged 13–18.
As a qualified RMN nurse – either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork.
Pay & Benefits
- Annual Salary - up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- CAMHs experience would be an advantage although not essential
- Right to work in the UK
If this opportunity sounds like its for you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration