£30000 - £35000 per annum
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
You will be providing care for young people and adults with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment in the Potters Bar area. The CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure services are for young people aged 13–18.
As a qualified RMN nurse – either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork.
Pay & Benefits
- Annual Salary - up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- CAMHs experience would be an advantage although not essential
- Right to work in the UK
If this opportunity sounds like its for you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration