£34000 - £34400 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
You will provide high-quality care to service users, while supporting your colleagues and promoting teamwork.
The role is based within a specialist inpatient and day patient eating disorder services for young people and adults in the Worchester area.
Pay & Benefits:
- Annual salary up to £30,400 - dependent on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free Meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If this sound like it may be the opportunity for you then please submit your CV for immediate consideration