£33500 per annum
0151 559 8680
16 days ago
As a qualified RMN or RNLD Nurse – with experience - you will ensure adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
The role is based within a large purpose-built medium-secure service within the Charlwood area. Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will provide care and support for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
Pay & Benefits
- Annual salary up to £34,000 - dependent on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If this opportunity sounds like its for you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.