£75 - £80 per day
02921 660 880
21 days ago
The role requires an empathetic approach.
You will be required to work with small groups and on a one to one basis with pupils with Additional Learning Needs. You will be confident in your Key Skills knowledge to guide pupils that require extra support carrying out learning tasks. the work undertaken should be carried out to the best of the pupil's capabilities.
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children in an SEND environment - Specifically ASD
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Right to work in the UK
- Fantastic rates of pay
- REC Gold accredited recruitment agency
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led, consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.