£11 - £12.50 per hour
0151 559 8680
15 days ago
The role I am recruiting for is a for a Trainee Registered Manager to join a children's residential care specialist, that supports young people with EBD.
You will be working as a Deputy Manager, based in Crewe.
- Work as a Deputy Manager supporting children and young people with EBD
- Enter a training programme that offers you a development plan to take the next step
- Work across children's residential care homes in Crewe
- Support and care for young people with EBD
- Duptise as a Registered Manager when needed
- Ensure the residential services are safe and meet OFSTED standards
- Work shifts
Pay and Hours
- £11.00 - £12.50 per hour
- £35 per sleep
- Working 2 on, 4 off
- 6-10 shifts a month
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
- Experience with EBD