£16650 - £19450 per annum
02921 660 880
19 days ago
Salary: £16,619 - £19,450 + sleeps paid at £82.00
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: 6:45am – 3:15pm (early) 2:25pm – 10:15pm (late)
We request that only car drivers apply please, this is due to the needs of the Young People.
As a Support Worker, you will be expected to work in the home and to support the children & young people in all aspects of their daily lives. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring, caring and child-centred nature
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem-solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- This job requires individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- 33 days annual leave
- Opportunities for overtime
- Free car parking
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Fully funded opportunity to gain your QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- Discounted Health Cash Plan
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
- Career progression opportunities
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.