£10.40 - £12 per hour
0151 559 8680
13 days ago
The vacancy is to join a 4 bedded children's residential home that cares and supports children and young people with learning disabilities and autism, based in Greasby, Wirral.
- Ensure the safe and effective management of a children's residential home
- Work with Registered Manage to ensure the safe leadership and ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure all young people are cared for
- Assist with management of staff team
- Assist with recruitment and referrals
- Deputise as manager when needed
- Assist with quality assurance.
- £10.40 p/h - £12.00 p/h. Plus £68 sleep in duties. Plus £30.00 for any ON CALL duties
- A mixture of early shifts, late shifts and admin days - Supernumerary hours.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.