£127.72 - £150 per day
13 days ago
As a Maths teacher you will be teaching Maths up to key stage 4. You will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to motivate students. Good classroom management is essential.
Starts November 2020 until July 2021, full time Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Pays £127.72 - £150 per day NQT’s welcome to apply.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Qualified teacher status
- Be able to teach Maths to KS4
- Confident in planning
- At least 1 years experience of teaching in a secondary school
- Excellent classroom management
- Able to differentiate work for students at other levels of ability
- Ability to motivate all pupils in order that they fill their full potential
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £127.72 per day (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Maths specialist
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration ( or willing to register)
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.