£100 - £120 per day
02921 660 880
13 days ago
Vetro Education is really keen to speak to and recruit secondary trained teachers (with QTS) of various specialisms across all key stages to support a variety of mainstream secondary schools across Holsworthy & surrounding areas for short term, long term and ad-hoc teaching opportunities.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.