£9.30 - £10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
11 days ago
About the Hospital:
With individually designed wards, the hospital provides specialist care and rehabilitation to service users with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) who can display challenging behaviour.
Ideally you will have experience with supporting individuals with challenging behaviour, neurological or non-epileptic seizures, dementia, brain injuries sustained through trauma, stroke, tumour, virus or infection however, applications will be considered from experienced Support Workers who have worked within other clinical area’s.
Benefits of working with Vetro:
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
Do you know a qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
We have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
If you feel you have the skills required for these exciting roles then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.