£28 per hour, Benefits: LTD
02921 660 880
10 days ago
Vetro Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Mental Health Nurses
RMNs to work within a Mental Health Care package based within a Secure Unit in
Vetro Recruitment are a highly regarded mental health provider placing nursing staff
into specialist Community, NHS, & private mental health settings.
We are looking for Nurses who would like to add and expand upon their current skill
set. Providing person centred, positive, therapeutic care to patients who may be
presenting with challenging behaviours and have significant difficulty in processing
and communicating information in a positive manner.
The ideal Nurse will have experience within forensic, medium or low secure services,
and have supported patients with a primary diagnosis of personality disorder,
although working with patients who present with challenging behaviours would be
invited to apply.
This is a superb opportunity to positively contribute to this patient's recovery and
progression through the care pathway.
This is a 4:1 package of care which will also be supported by full time ward staff &
MDT professionals within the unit. You will be working alongside 1 x RMN and 2 x
Mental Health Support Workers on each shift.
Pay & Benefits:
● Up to £28 per hour LTD
● 6/12 month contract, full time/part time, Nights/Days
● Weekly pay with no payroll costs
● Broaden experience
● Full support from Nursing team
● 24hr support line
● Revalidation support
● Comprehensive Training, including PMVA/TMVA
● £250 Love2shop Nurse referral scheme
● Monthly Nurse Newsletter
● Entry into the £1000 Golden ticket bonus
● Current Valid NMC PIN
● Experience working with challenging behaviours
● At least 6 months RMN experience
● Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
● Right to work in the UK
● DBS on the update service, although we can facilitate this for you