£21000 - £29000 per annum
02921 660 880
29 days ago
- £21,000 - £29,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £26K - £39k | Year 2 £39k - £56k | Year 3 £50k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Winners of the Wales Fastest 50 award for business in the financial and professional services.
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
Vetro Education has successfully gained a place on the National Procurement Service (NPS) framework to supply all the primary, secondary and SEN schools across Wales. Demand for our services is considerably increasing and as a result, we are currently recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join the team at our head office in Caerphilly.
You will be running a well-established desk providing Teachers and Teaching Assistants to schools in all LEAs in South Wales.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning recruitment agency, Vetro won the Fastest 50 Award for 2019 and voted best recruitment agency and best overall business in South Wales at the 2018 Regional Awards. You can come and be part of something really exciting.
Over the past 12 months, Vetro Education has seen a huge surge in the number of schools, Teachers and Teaching Assistants working with us, buying into th Vetro values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the schools and Education Professionals that we support.
Due to the nature of the role Vetro Education are looking for either, an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Education professional (Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Business Manager etc) with proven outbound sales experience.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing schools.
- Visiting these schools to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the school requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Filling school vacancies on a supply and contract basis
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Someone with proven outbound sales experience and a knowledge of the education sector.
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £21,000 - £29,000 annual salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the Worlds leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2021 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free onsite parking
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 24 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Flint, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.