£9.30 per hour
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
3 - 6 months
The service will support and care for adults and the elderly who are medically fit to leave, but are awaiting social care packages to be set up so the can return home.
You will be working with a passionate and dedicated care team, providing excellent physical care to patients.
The service is to operate within a care home setting in the Halton area.
Pay & Benefits:
· Up to £9.30 per hour
· Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
· Both full time and part-time
· Paid weekly with no payroll fees
· 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
· 24-hour support line
· On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
· £250 High Street vouchers nurse referal scheme
· Conducting observations to ensure resident and staff safety
· Care delivery according to structured care plans
· Escorting residents into the community
· Assisting residents with all aspects of daily living
· Multi-disciplinary working with the residential team
· Previous experience within healthcare settings
· Right to work in the UK
· Adaptable & resilient
· Caring and compassionate
· At least 6 months recent experience as a support worker
· Registered on the DBS update service
· At least 2 references from your current and previous employer - covering last 2 years
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in please apply for immediate consideration