£40000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
You will join the service on a maternity cover basis until March 2021 with the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of the team. You will be part of an environment where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork, supervision from the Clinical Director and CPD opportunities.
You will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments and facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying service users caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within a CAMHS services.
Pay & Benefits:
- Up to £50,00 dependent on experience
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing packages
- Career developent opportunities
- DBT/CBT/ Family therapy trained
- Experience of working with the adolescent/young age range & eating disorders
- HPC Registered
- Postgraduate doctoral-level training in clinical psychology
- Evaluating information from the child, family and significant others, multidisciplinary medical team and external agencies relating to a medical condition and developmental status and incorporate this information into a clinical formulation
- Evaluating and making decisions about treatment options.
- Contributing directly and indirectly to a psychologically-based framework.
- Undertaking risk assessment and risk management.
If this amazing opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.