£70000 - £80000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
You will work closely with the units multi-disciplinary team, including the Consultant, to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment programme based on the recovery model.
The centre of our philosophy is that this journey is all about the individual. By ensuring individualised care is delivered which is evidenced based, people can move through pathways of care as their condition improves. Families and friends are an active part in each person's recovery process and helping all reach the end goal of more independent living where this is possible.
Pay & Benefits:
- Up to £80,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (8 days) and your birthday off (total 39 days)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP) and pension contribution
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Hours per week: 37.5 (Full time)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Continuous learning and development
- Wellbeing support and activities
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Full GMC registration
- Experience working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
- To be in good standing with the Royal College of PsychiatristsTo have had an appraisal/RITA within the last year
- At least 3 years' experience in Psychiatry
- Experience working as a doctor within a PICU/secure services (desirable)
- MRCPsych (desirable)
- AC status (desirable)
- Ensuring an adequate handover to colleagues including out of hours.
- Reviewing the mental state of patients as per the hospital procedure.
- Taking a lead with managing any physical health concerns that emerge during inpatient stay.
- Seeking collateral history from other professionals and family.
- Completing discharge letters/reports/s62 forms as required in a timely manner.
- Preparing First-tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers' hearing reports under supervision of Consultant.
- Depending on your experience, providing oral evidence at First-tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers' hearings under the supervision of Consultant.
- Contributing to the service development by participating in Clinical Governance and CPD activities by conducting audits, research and teaching.
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure that patients have access to appropriate medical cover at all times.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your CV for immedaite consideration.