£100 - £120 per day
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Vetro Education is really keen to speak to and recruit secondary trained teachers (with QTS) of various specialisms across all key stages to support a variety of mainstream secondary schools across Tavistock & surrounding areas for short term, long term and ad-hoc teaching opportunities.
Subjects of particular interest (but not limited to):
Science, Maths, PE, Religious Education, English and Music and ICT.
To date, Vetro Education have supplied Teachers to these schools on a day to day, short term and long term basis and schools have also come to us for assistance with their contract/permanent recruitment needs.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will:
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
Hit apply to get your application started.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.