£26000 - £28000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Support Worker to join a residential care home for children and young people with EBD.
The service is based in Chorley and has a GOOD Ofsted report.
Pay and shifts
- OTE £28000
- £10.50 per hour
- Overtime pay £11.70 per hour
- + £53 per sleep
- + on-call and bonuses
- 2 on 4 off, including sleeps
- Support and care for all young people with EBD
- Work with the management team to ensure residential care home is safe and effective
- Assist and observe support workers
- lead shifts
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- Ensure all support meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 3 Children and young people
- Senior Support Worker experience
If interested, click apply!