£30000 - £34000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The home cares and supports for up to 39 Adults, aged 65+.
The service is currently rated GOOD by CQC.
The service is based in Long Eaton, Derbyshire.
Pay and hours:
- Up to £33,000
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, but flexible with the hours
- 40-hour contract
- Work as the Registered Manager caring for Adults aged 65+
- Hold CQC Registration
- Work with the residential staff team, working together to provide 24/7 care and support
- Manage staff team
- Ensure the care and support to elderly is to CQC standard
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Manage rotas
- Ensure all adults feel safe and at home within the service
- Manage referrals
- Ensure the service is kept safe, clean and effective.
- NVQ Level 5
- Residential Management experience (2 years minimum)
- Elderly residential care home experience
***If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply"***