£65 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
The role will involve working on a 1-2-1 basis with an individual with ADHD and challenging behaviours. Applicants must have experience of working in a similar setting and have to ability to use de-escerlation techniques, you will also be assisting with literacy and numeracy and some outdoor activities. The role is to start in November until July 2021, working up to 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 8:40am -3:00pm
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES.
- Support from an education-lead consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- £50-£250 vouchers for anyone you recommend
- Restraint training would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working with children with SEND, especially ADHD
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with children in key stage 1 and 2
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (or be able to obtain a new one)
- Hold EWC registration.
- Have the right to work in the UK
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.