£65 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
Dec 2020 - July 2021
The role will be working in a special needs unit based in the school where you will be supporting children with social emotional mental health and behavioural difficulties. As a SEND teaching assistant you will need to have been trained in PRICE or Team Teach and be confident using de-escerlation techniques. The role is to start in December until July 2021 working Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:15pm.
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES.
- Support from an education-lead consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- £50-£250 vouchers for anyone you recommend
- Restraint training is essential in PRICE or Team Teach
- Experience of working with children with SEND, especially SEMH, SEBD and Autism
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with children in key stage 2 or above
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (or be able to obtain a new one)
- Hold EWC registration.
- Have the right to work in the UK
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.