£8.75 - £10.11 per hour, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Waking Night opportunities are also available.
We have interview dates via video interviewing coming up w/c 26th November
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential
- Comfortable delivering personal care