£9.30 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Pension, Weekly Pay, Dedicated Consultant, Discounted Training
about 1 month ago
You will be working within a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men and women with learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders. The setting includes:
- A low secure, learning disability service &
- A locked rehabilitation, learning disability service
- The hourly pay rate offered for this role is between £9.30- £10.42 Bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
- You will need to attend our specialist 3 day PMVA training course.
The company aims to meet the needs of people with learning disabilities and encourage them to achieve their potential of safe living in the least restrictive environment. Rehabilitation is led by a specialist and highly experienced clinical team.
You will be supporting patients in a range of community based activities as part of a full treatment programme and to prepare them in moving through their discharge pathway towards a community based placement.
You will be involved in the personal care and meeting of the psychological needs of a diverse group of service users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people. It is also important that you work well in a team as you will work alongside qualified nurses and staff from other professions.
What you will need:
- You will need to attend our specialist 3 day PMVA training course. For those with experience, you will be aware that this course usually costs £250 or above. We are able to offer this at a highly discounted £75 (We pay the remainder)
- To complete the mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you!
- All Health and Social Care workers are required to hold an enhanced DBS check - If you already have a Certificate on the update service, we are able to use this. If not, DBS certificates can be purchased
What you will get in return:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme