£9.30 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Pension, Weekly Pay, Flexi hours, Full & part time roles
about 1 month ago
- Are you looking for flexible working hours in Southampton?
- Would you like to make a difference to the lives of people with mental health illnesses?
Your role will involve providing specialist support to promote recovery and enable patients to acquire the skills needed to manage their emotions.
Your role will be to meet with the patients to assess their engagement levels, ensure care and risk assessments are up to date and are accurate to their needs, to promote patients safety and to ensure company policies are adhered to at all times.
The service includes supporting children and young people with mental health needs, adults with eating disorders, along with supporting patients with anxiety, depression & personality disorders.
All of the above work will be carried out under the guidance of a qualified nurse and with the support of a fully trained team.
- We have full time and part time work available. We also have day and night shifts available.
- The hourly pay rate offered for this role is between £9.30- £10.42. Bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
What you will need:
- You will need to attend our specialist 3 day PMVA training course.
- To complete the clients mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you
- All Health and Social Care workers are required to hold an enhanced DBS check - If you already have a DBS on the update service, we are able to use this. If not, DBS certificates can be purchased
In return you will get:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Refer a Friend scheme
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.