£22000 - £23700 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
The home supports up to 4 Young People and the age range is from 7 - 17 years old.
Salary & Hours
- £22,000 - £23,700
- 2 shifts on, 4 shifts on or 2 shifts on and 1 shift off
- 8 am - 11 pm plus sleep in rate at £35 p/night
- To ensure that all basic primary care needs are met.
- To monitor children’s physical and mental health and well-being conditions, and report any changes to the Manager as necessary.
- To make a valid contribution to reports, plans, assessments and other documentation concerning the young people in their care. Qualified staff should also support the rest of the staff team to continuously develop their report writing skills and assessment of young people.
- To report all accidents and incidents to the Senior Residential Care Worker / Registered Manager.
- To read and write reports, and to participate in staff meetings/ young people’s meetings and family meetings as required.
- To participate in training activities / courses, as directed by the Registered Manager.
- All candidates must be a minimum age of 21 due to the needs of the Young People
- Full UK manual driving licence is essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is also essential
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a Children’s residential setting.
- Opportunity for overtime
- Fantastic development opportunities.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.