£9 per hour, Benefits: Plus hourly holiday pay included
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
- £10.07 (Including hourly holiday pay)
- Weekly pay
- Flexibility of work so you can pick and choose when you work.
- Working for a multi-award winning REC accredited agency based in South Wales
- Employee of the month scheme awarding the high performers within the industry
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check assistance provided), free online training and access to restraint training course (mandatory)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- You will be invited to maintain the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met and their life is comfortable
- Ensuring Centre practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- One month plus experience within a care environment would be a distinct advantage, but each application will be looked at individually. We will look at experience from abroad within this but student visas limit the amount of hours you can work during termtime.
- Experience of manual handling equipment in a live working environment would be a distinct advantage but training can be provided at £25.
- A genuine passion for caring for brain injury patients with a variety of health conditions
- A proven ability to work within a caring team offering the best possible care and support to residents.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.