£23070 per annum
02921 660 880
30 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Or are you already a Team Leader looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for enthusiastic, resilient and motivated individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of young people; to enable them to develop socially, emotionally and behaviorally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time Team Leader to join a residential service in Malvern which supports children with complex needs and EBD.
As a Team Leader you will work under the guidance and direction of the Registered Manager as part of the management team. You will take responsibility for leading a team of support workers in providing outstanding support, care and attention to the children.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Salary: £23,070 (sleep allowance included)
Location: Malvern, WR14
Contract: Full time, permanent
Shifts: 16 hour shifts + sleep in; on a rolling rota - working 2 / 3 shifts per week
Overtime is available should you wish
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day care and support of the young people
- Maintain a safe environment
- Support the senior management team in day to day tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can do” attitude and positive outlook
- Ensuring the safety of the young people and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual’s; care plan, guidelines, reward system etc
- Robust knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people’s lives such as Psychologists.
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker in a residential setting is essential
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is essential
- You must be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Discounted gym membership
- Comprehensive Training Package
- Online benefits portal and high street store cashback rewards
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply" and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!