£23000 - £26000 per hour
0151 559 8680
2 months ago
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Support Worker to join a residential care home for children and young people with LD and Autism.
The service is a 3 bedded home, based in Warrington.
- £9.00 per hour
- + £68 per sleep
- Support children and young people in a residential home
- Personal Care
- Medication distribution
- Work with staff team to provide efficient and effective care
- Ensure service and support meets OFSTED standard
- Work with residential team to ensure young people are supported 24/7
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- NVQ Level 3 Children and young people
- Support Worker experience
If interested, click apply!