£25.91 - £36 per hour, Benefits: Block Bookings available, enhanced rates of pay, temporary contract paid through agency
02921 660 880
23 days ago
Vetro Recruitment is an NHS approved healthcare supply agency, supplying Nurses, Support Workers and healthcare professionals into community, NHS and Private Hospital settings.
Pay & Benefits for RGN:
- £25.91 - £30.96 PAYE rate (inclusive of holiday)
- £29.89 - £36.00 Umbrella rate
- Double time available for specific bank holidays
We are looking for motivated, dynamic and forward thinking Nurses with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills to join various teams working within the NHS. You would need to be committed to providing safe and high quality patient care for patients passing through the department, and provide support to both unscheduled and scheduled care teams.
The successful applicant must be committed to improving the patient experience and ensuring the high standards that we expect for our patients needs to be met.
Requirements for RGN / RMN / RNLD:
- Current Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months plus Nursing experience
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS (Agency can help secure)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fixed term block bookings available
- Temporary Contract
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Flexible working to suit your work / life balance
- Gain experience in different settings
- Extremely Competitive pay rates
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive training available including manual handling, ILS and 22 online modules
- Free uniform
- Candidate of the Month Scheme
- £250 Shopping voucher nurse referral scheme
- Entry into the £1000 Golden Ticket scheme
If this adverts sounds like something you are interested in hearing more about, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.