£16884 - £19890 per annum
02921 660 880
26 days ago
Menna Del Williams
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SUPPORT WORK & LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Vetro Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Support Workers to join an amazing team within supported living services in Barry, supporting adults and young people with learning disabilities.
We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can encourage and support the service users with independent living, daily tasks and lots of activities.
Due to the nature of the activities - we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car.
Hourly rate: £16,884 - £19,890 (inc sleep allowance)
Locations: Barry & Barry Island
Permanent work - full time and part time contracts available -
Shift Times: Are varied - It's best if you're able to be quite flexible
You will be required to do 1 - 2 sleep shifts per week
Providing support to adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, people with Autism and physical disabilities.
The successful candidate will have a passion for making a genuine difference to people's lives, working for an employer that really cares about you.
Duties will include;
Providing support within supported living services with daily living skills and household tasks as well as supporting individuals in the community with activities such as swimming, bowling, going to the cinema and enjoying meals out.
- Previous experience in a Care/Support role
- Flexibility with working hours, to include weekends, sleep-ins/wake in where appropriate, and bank holidays.
- Good work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You must have a full drivers licence
- You must be over the age of 18
- Must be comfortable with personal care
- up to 33 days annual leave
- Paid time and expenses for work related travel
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the team will be in touch to talk about the role and your experience in more detail.