£9.81 - £10.37 per hour
02921 660 880
23 days ago
Vetro Recruitment have positions available with immediate starts working within a learning difficulty hospital with vulnerable adults in the Cardiff area.
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Hours: 7:15AM until 8PM / 7:15PM until 8AM
Pay: £9.81/ £10.37 per hour (including holiday pay)
Immediate Start Available
Full UK Driving License Needed
- You will be working with vulnerable adults in a secure hospital setting.
- You will provide ongoing support to meet the psycho social and physical needs of the service users ensuring the highest quality of care and communication
- You will encourage service users to engage in their care and treatment plans.
- You will assist patients to develop their independence to integrate back into the community.
- Learning Disability focused
- Positive attitude
- Caring, compassionate and a keen interest in supporting others in their recovery
- Driven to have a positive impact on the lives of others
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- On-Going Training
- Agency worker of the month
Interested? Apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" today or for more information please call Sam for a quick chat on 02921 660880
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on the different vacancies we have available.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone