£20 - £26 per hour
0151 559 8680
13 days ago
6 Month Contract - Immediate Start available
The service will support and care for adults and the elderly who are medically fit to leave, but are awaiting a social care package to be set up before they can go home.
This is a 6 month Registered Nurse RGN / RMN contract to cover the winter pressure period, with the option to go permanent at the end of the 6 month period.
You will be working with a passionate and dedicated care team, providing excellent physical care to patients.
Pay & Benefits for Registered Nurse RGN / RMN:
- Up to £26 per hour (Ltd accepted)
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Competitive payrates
- Revalidation Support
- Holiday pay - (up to 22 days - pro rata)
- Comprehensive training available
- Free Uniform
- Worker of the week scheme
- £250 High Street vouchers Nurse referral Scheme
Requirements for Nurse RGN:
- Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months nursing experience
- DBS on up date service - although we can facilitate this for you
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you are interested in the please submit your CV