£40000 - £60500 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Look no further!!
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker or Family Support / Family Assessment Manager to join one of the UK’s leading Children’s Service providers to manage a Children & Family Assessment Centre in Malvern, Worcestershire.
Easily accessible from Herefordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands, this fantastic service specialises in mothers and babies and caters for up to 7 families at any one time.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Social Worker with extensive experience in child protection and safeguarding. Additional experience working within a residential setting is desirable.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus (total package up to £60,500)
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
The Role of the Children & Family Assessment Centre Manager:
The role of the Family Assessment Centre is to carry out parenting assessments on behalf of the Local Authority or other agencies to help make decisions about the long-term living arrangements for their children. All the centres have a nurturing, caring approach where parents can feel supported and not judged - Their aim is always to reach the best, most appropriate outcome for each parent and child.
You will be responsible for the provision of leadership, direction and management of the residential service, to achieve the highest levels of performance to meet and exceed the companies quality standards, resulting in unmatched levels of support provided to the children and families within our care. Significant experience of child safeguarding is paramount to the success of this role.
Responsibilities of the Children & Family Centre Manager:
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage staff team within service
- Ensure the staff and families are supported at all times
- Manage staffing and recruitment
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- DipSw or equivalent
- Experience of child protection, safeguarding and initial assessments
- Experience leading a team in a similar environment
- Experience of Form F Assessments and Court proceedings is desirable
- Must be a compassionate individual who demonstrates transparency in their work
- Experienced at information gathering
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Bonus Scheme worth up to 21% of basic salary
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Enrolment into NEST pension scheme with employer contributions
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.