£11.21 per hour
02921 660 880
19 days ago
Vetro are seeking experienced mental health support workers for positions starting immediately within a secure mental health hospital in the Pontypridd area.
Location: Ebbw Vale
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Hours: 7:15AM until 8PM / 7:15PM until 8AM
Pay: £9.25 / £11.21 per hour (including holiday pay)
Immediate Start Available
Full UK Driving License Needed
- This position offers the opportunity to work within a hospital that provides a caring and supportive working environment with excellent potential for career development.
- You will provide support for both males and females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment.
- You will help with the progress of their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
- You will cater to specific patient requirements including personality disorder, learning disabilities, forensic mental health and serious mental illness.
The successful candidate would need
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a mental health setting
- Ideally have a DBS on the update service
- Will need to be TMVA trained or willining to complete the training that Vetro can provide
- Ideally a car driver due to the location
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- On-Going Training
- Agency worker of the month
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" today or for more information please call Sam for a quick chat on 02921 660880
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on the different vacancies we have available.
Ready to refer?
Do you know a Qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone