£20304 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Salary & Hours
- £20,304 p/year
- 2 on, 2 of shift pattern
- 8:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Working with the staff team across all levels to safeguard our young adults at all times.
- Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
- Assisting with practical tasks relating to care. For example, cooking and cleaning.
- Creating positive relationships with the young adults, maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
- Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of the young adults.
- Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
- Ensuring that the needs of the young adults are being met and regularly reviewing and recording any changes to their needs.
- Actively contributing to the development of the team.
- A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
- A strong team player
- Resilient and confidence to ask for support as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
- Beautiful home and grounds to work within.
- Fully funded DBS checks
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.