£21086 per annum
02921 660 880
22 days ago
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
Salary & Hours
- Shift pattern is on a 5:2 basis, 5 shifts on week one, 2 shifts on week 2
- Lead by example, behave and communicate appropriately at all times.
- Positively contribute to the personal development of our tenants with both practical and emotional support.
- Design, implement, deliver and contribute in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events within the home and wider community. This will involve regular outings and trips and on occasion, extended visits and holidays.
- Using knowledge and experience, contribute positively to care planning and participate supportively in reviews as requested, demonstrating a sound knowledge regarding nutrition and hygiene.
- Maintain accurate, clear and concise record keeping.
- Take ownership for key-worker duties and where appropriate look to develop and strengthen links with families, friends and relevant significant others.
- Work in partnership with the Registered Manager to ensure streamlined service delivery and consistent communication throughout the home.
- Proactively participate in supporting the staff team to include carrying out supervisions as requested.
- Attend and contribute positively to regular staff meetings and hand-over meetings, ensuring all relevant information is disseminated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to the training and development of the staff team to include own personal development / highlighting any training needs.
- Operate with flexibility, participating in a shift rota (which may include sleep-ins) as requested by Management
- Ideally, applicants will hold a completed Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Demonstrable experience supporting individuals with a learning disability and associated health conditions, with particular emphasis on autism and challenging behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to include computer literacy
- A competitive salary.
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
- A beautiful home and grounds to work within.
- Fully funded DBS checks
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.