£138.56 - £145 per day
12 days ago
Jan 2021- July 2021
Our client school based in Wrexham has been praised for its strong senior leadership who are committed to securing the best outcomes for pupils. As an IT Teacher you will be teaching students up to KS4 about the principles of technology and how to use the basic information technology tools. Lessons taught should be engaging and stimulating with the ability to differentiate for students with additional learning needs.
The role is full time to start in January 2021 until July, with an opportunity to go permanent from September 2021.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Be an IT specialist teaching up to key stage 4
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects in Computer Science up to KS3 ( not essential)
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Secondary Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years of experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.