£44000 - £47000 per annum
0151 559 8680
19 days ago
The service you will be joining is aimed to provide a model that offers effective and efficient primary care for patients' emotional, social and medical requirements. The service is part of a social enterprise, that works alongside other professionals, agencies, and community groups to offer person-centered care.
As an Advanced Nurse Practioner, you will be joining the clinical management team, demonstrating safe clinical decisions for patients across the practice's portfolio.
Pay and hours:
- Salary between £44,600 - £46,800
- 37.5 hours over 4 days
- To act as an autonomous Practitioner exercising advanced clinical practice and care.
- Prescribe and manage medication
- Undertake history and physical examination to accurately assess the patient’s condition.
- Work in a positive manner across the social enterprise and alongside MDT
- Offer expert leadership to nursing staff and healthcare professionals within the organisation
- Support patients to adopt health promotion activities through social prescribing.
- Promote healthy lifestyles and support patients to apply principles of self-care and management.
- Provide evidence based specialist knowledge and advice to patients, families and carers throughout the patient’s journey to meet their physical, emotional and psychological needs.
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative service that aims to provide an efficient primary care service
- NHS pension
- 27 days a/l matched up to 33 with proof from previous employer, excluding bank holidays
- Study leave
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
- MSc Advanced Practice
- Full driving license or access to assisted driver - required to travel to different locations
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to perform advanced clinical procedures
- Advanced clinical assessment and diagnostics skills