£65 - £70 per day
22 days ago
January 2021 - July 2021
The role is full time Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:30pm, to start January 2021 until July 2021.
As a teaching assistant you will be working within a secondary ALN department that is separate from the mainstream school, where you will be supporting individuals and small groups of students with additional needs. You will be required to have a good understanding of core subjects such as English, Maths and Science and have the ability to use de-escalation techniques to manage distractions and behaviour.
To be successful for this position you will ideally have a level 3 in teaching assistant, or similar and must have worked with students up to key stage 4. Applicants will also be required to have experience with autism, attachment disorders and / or ADHD.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Ideally a level 3 teaching assistant or similar
- Have worked with students up to KS4
- Have at least 1-year teaching assistant experience
- Experience in Autism, attachment disorders and / or ADHD
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.