£64 - £70 per annum
12 days ago
Jan 2021 - July 2021
As a teaching assistant you will be working with small groups of students or individuals with special educational needs or disabilities. The ideal applicants will be confident to support students with core subjects such as Maths and English.
Are you looking for a rewarding job role?
Do you want to make a difference in an individual's education?
We are keen to speak to child support workers, nurses or teaching assistants with experience in any of the following;
Profound and multiple learning difficulties, Severe learning difficulties, Autism, Cerebral palsy, Downs Syndrome, ADHD, SEMH and training in any of the following, Makaton, PECS, personal care, manual handling, buccal, PEG feeding, hoists, BSL or restraint training.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with children ( within last 3 years)
- Special needs experience is essential
- Behaviour management skills
- Experience in Autism would be an advantage
- Experience in personal care an advantage but not essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £63.52 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
Hit 'apply' now to register
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.