£63.52 - £70 per day
21 days ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility and fulfilment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
Working in primary schools can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team. Several primary schools (both Welsh and English medium) based in and around in the Wrexham LEA are looking for highly motivated, flexible and committed Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistants to join their teams on long and short term assignments.
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our teaching assistants recently said;
“Working for Vetro has given me the flexibility I need to work around my family life. I enjoy going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The schools are lovely and I feel like I am making a difference.”
During your time at the school some of your duties will be:
- Supporting and supervising educational games, sports and craft activities.
- Helping children with their reading.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons.
- Working with pupils in small groups/and or working 1:1 with children with additional needs.
- Putting together displays of children’s work.
- Helping out on school trips.
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour.
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories.
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Supervising group activities.
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- You MUST be a fluent Welsh speaker.
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar.
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils.
- An approachable and positive attitude.
- Hold relevant qualifications.
- Be registered with the EWC.
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out.
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.